Thursday, July 17, 2003

At least it wasn't Rated Arrr...

OK ok, it was a bad pun. But Arrr, ye matey, Pirates was a helluva flick, and I dare ye to speak nay of it!

But seriously, Johnny Depp (who I normally don't think of as a good actor), pulled out an awesome job as Jack Sparrow..... sorry Captain Jack Sparrow. The only downside is that after watch both Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers It's going to take a lot for Orlando Bloom to shed his elven image.

And My Brand New DVD player went on the fritz today. Went to put in a DVD this afternoon to wathc, and the damn thing wouldn't turn on. Good thing I kept the receipt, so I went to Wally World and exchanged it. But the plus side was I found out that it does in fact play VCD 2.0 disks. Even though it doesn't state it on the box. Which is uber cool, because I can actually start converting some of my Divx files over to VCD and I can watch them on my TV instead of having to watch them on the computer.

No comments: