Saturday, September 09, 2006

Moving Update Number 3 :.

Grr...

I've got MOST of my stuff packed - one corner of my kitchen is crammed with boxes. All my closets are cleaned out, I have a few more cords to zip tie, and most of my dishes are packed.

I need to pack my food in some boxes (so I can just grab and move it), and to finish clearing out the kitchen. Other than that, I'm just waiting now. I was hoping to start moving boxes tonight (my landlord need to clean the carpets), so at least the majority of my stuff is moved over, but so far, it's a no-go. Wednesday, I shouldbe able to move my 4 pieces of furniture over (bed, compter desk, entertainment center, and bookshelves) along with all the little stands that I have. And hopefully after that, I'll be golden.

So now it's a waiting game. I still have some stuff to pack, but I should be able to get that finished today.

I hate waiting....

No comments: