Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Syndicate is coming...

Recently, I have been recording 2 minute audio segment for the World of Warcraft podcast “The Instance”.  Called “First Levels”, it’s a segment that deals with the beginning player of WoW and tips and suggestions for the player.

This caught the attention of the DM of a guild called Monkeys With Spoons (an awesome guild name, btw). Stacalm (that’s his toon’s name in-game) approached me with the idea of creating a new hourly podcast about WoW.  After exchanging a bunch of e-mails, we finally Skyped and have 2 ½ hour conversation about the possibility of creating a podcast.

The results were very positive. We have some interesting ideas percolating, with a unique twist to the podcast.  I won’t give any details here, but soon I’ll be posting a new Wordpress site and a GMail contact for the show. One thing I CAN mention right now is the show’s name:

“The Warcraft Syndicate”

More coming soon!

No comments: