Monday, April 28, 2003

Well. Here it is, my first venture into bearing the majority of my soul to the internet to be recorded for all eternity.

My name's Christopher Martin. I'm 29, single, living in Auburn, Maine (yes - we have electricity and indoor plumbing, and get this - BROADBAND!).

A little about myself - I'm a major geek and damn proud of it. I love technology, computers - anything that is beyond my comprehension to understand how the stuff works. As long as it's cool, I'm into it. I love movies, music, gaming, FPS's, cartoons, kids programs (considering my best friend has a kid who's 5 - Blues Clues is a local fave), and basically anything that's fun. I hope to post at least once a week. I'll eventually introduce you to my friends (but not my family, well sorta - more on that later), my co-workers, my cat, and my life.

So what is Blogging for me? An exercise in futility (I can't even record in my personal-personal journal more than once a week)? A microscope into my soul (probably not, I hated biology)? Or perhaps a introspective look into the psyche of a nice guy? Well, I guess you'll have to judge for yourself.

No comments: