Friday, February 27, 2004

Live from Sunny... well mostly cloudy.. well cloudy Daytona Beach!

Unreal. I got here on Monday and it was simply gorgeous out! Lotsa sunshine and warm temps and it was the start of a great vacation.... until.... (dum dum dum) It rained on tuesday. And it rained. And guess what, It rained some more!

Wednesday was about the same, and I stayed in. Thursday was ok, but cold and today was no better. I'm hoping for some nice weather this weekend, but I doesn't look it.

But, I'm not letting it get my spirits down. I did go shopping, and finalyl bought The Two Towers on DVD (the nice extended 4-disk set) I also bought one of my favorite musicals on DVD - Hello Dolly with Barbara Striesand and Walter Matthau.

Bought a few books as well. It seems every time I go on vacation, I end up buying at least 6-8 books to haul back to Maine with me. I did pick up The War of the Souls Trilogy by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman (dragonLance Novels) 2 in Paperback and I got a deal on the 3rd volume in hardback. And I picked up a copy of "The Return of the King" soundtrack as well.

I'll probably end up buying some more stuff before I leave, but I'll make do with what I have for now. I've got plenty of stuff to do, and lotsa free time to do it in :)

And now back to your regularly scheduled insanity....