Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It's the first place I look for my keys...

Here's a little story that happened on Friday night. I went over to my friend's house for supper, and I ended up heading down to the Mega (conveinience store) for some soda and chips. So I get back, and about 10:30 I leave for home.

After stopping at the Hannaford's for some alcohol (Smirnoff Ice), I head home and realize I left my keys at Chuck and Heather's. "Superb" I think. I end up getting a ride over from one of the guys at Domino's and when I get there, I tell them I forgot my keys. Heather pipes up.. "I put them in your shoes!"

Turns out while I was at the Mega, she put my keys and checkbook in my workshoes so I wouldn't forget them... although she neglected to tell me she did so.

So basically, I went through all that trouble just to find out I had my keys with me the WHOLE TIME... sigh... oh well. It's funny now, so I can't complain.

No comments: