Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Some other great news!!!!

So great it warrants a separate entry on today's blog.

I'm going to be officially hired for BankNorth Group Inc.

Woot! I can't wait to start full-time. It'll mean a slight cut in pay - I'm making 9.25/hour now - but the benefits alone are worth getting hired full-time.. Check it out...

"We're proud of our heritage and commitment to the high standards and values unique to our markets. We seek individuals who will help us reflect this commitment. As a result, we invest in our employees, providing advancement opportunities, competitive salaries and incentives and an excellent benefits package.

Benefit programs
  • Medical and Dental Insurance
  • Life Insurance
  • 401(k)
  • Pension Plan
  • Incentive Compensation
  • Paid Sick Time
  • Vacation and Holiday Pay
  • Short-term Disability Insurance
  • Long-term Disability Insurance
  • Tuition Assistance
  • Education and Development
  • Banking Services
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Employee Stock Purchase Program
  • Wellness Program
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Flexible Spending Accounts"

  • Ain't that cool? I can't wait to start - They've actually increased my hours through Bonney so I can finish my contract with them - and as soon as I'm done with Bonney, I'll be an Official Banknorth Employee. I'm so psyched for this - Finally a job that pays excellent benefits, and I'll be enjoying what I'm doing - and there is a HUGE potential for advancement with Banknorth. They've been rated "The Best Managed Bank of 2004" by Forbes Magazine, and is a relatively STRESS-FREE work environment.

    All in all it's a good week - and it's only Tuesday :)

    No comments: