Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ch-ch-changes...

Well, I'm taking another step - I'm cutting soda out of my diet. Not completely, but I won't be buying 2 liters of Caffeine Free Pepsi every week. I'm 8 months with no caffeine, and my health is better for it. But now, I'm going to start cutting out unneccesary sugars - And Soda is a big one. I need to drink more water (especially with Summer around the corner), and I might possibly switch to Gatorade. I drink Wal-Mart Brand Orange Drink mix (100% Vitamin C, which is good), so I might stick with that for a while.

And I think that the next one will be (shudder) my mints. I LOVE Brach's Peppermints. But either I need to cut them out of my daily intake (I do eat a lot of them), or switch to a Sugar-Free brand of peppermints.

Wasn't feeling well today, so I called in sick. Started taking to my supervisor, I said I wasn't feeling very well, andthen proceeded to rattle off my symptoms to me. Seems it's been going around the office, taking out 1 person at a time.

Also, I might be getting a new mountain bike within the next week. My supervisor's Boyfriend is selling a $400 mountain bike for $150. I'm hoping I can bring it down to $100, and I can get it off him on Friday. If I get the bike, I'll be plotting a daily bike ride down Lincoln Street before work each day. Hopefully I can start to shed these pounds soon....

No comments: