Wednesday, August 20, 2003

People don't know the rules of the road...

And to prove it, walk across any crosswalk in the Lewiston/Auburn area, and if your not careful (even though you legally have the right of way), you'll get hit.

I almost got hit by a f**king driver while in the crosswalk, crossing with the traffic light. I've been in at least 20 near hits over the last 3 years. I'm tired of stupid-ass drivers that don't even know the basics of the rules of the road. And HOW IN THE HELL do they pass their driving tests, if they can't even obey COMMON driving rules?

Now I'll be the first to admit than when I was driving (about 5 years ago), I wasn't the greatest driver. I've had my share of accidents. But I've always STOPPED for pedestrians in the crosswalks.

Get a clue Maine! And get your eyes checked as well.

No comments: