Sunday, January 15, 2006

I love my job

I love my job…

7 Above and Beyond awards in a year.  3 raises.  Unofficial Lead clerk for my group. And paid holidays.  I love my job.  I have a 3-day weekend and I’m planning on enjoying every minute of it.

Heading over to my friend Phil’s to play D20 Star Wars, and then back home to do some needed tidying up of the place.  Monday is an relax, play video games, watch movies day (although I am watching Raiders of the Lost Ark as I type this), and this Friday is Payday.  Lotsa overtime this past couple weeks, so I should be able to play some of my rent, pay on my car, and pay my last insurance installment this check as well.  And I MAY pick up World of Warcraft.  My friend Jeff and Ben play it and want to suck me into their evil plan of getting me addicted to it. I’ll think about it for a while.

No comments: