Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tons of stuff happening lately

First and foremost – I got a promotion!  I’m now a Data Entry Clerk III – I know, big whoop.  But think about it this way – this is the first time I’ve ever been promoted on the sole basis of the fact that I’m damn good at doing my job.  And I love the sound of that.

Some fortunate soul on the newsgroups has posted the first 6 seasons of DS9 for my viewing pleasure – and what a pleasure it’s been, I just finished the first season about 5 minutes ago.

Haven’t been sleeping well at all lately, I’m taking Flexerall for my back to help me sleep at night,  but I’m still not feeling rested when I wake up.  Even my supervisor commented that I looked real tired.

Got a new temp yesterday – and she’s keying in monetary already.  I hoping she’s a keeper – she seems real excited about working for Banknorth.  From what I understand – she called her and told her she was excited because she had a cubicle! Hehe.. It’s nice to see that type of enthusiasm for a job. And she cute too, which helps my disposition as well.

No comments: