Sunday, December 09, 2007

World of Warcraft Part Deux

Well It's been a month or so since I made my initial WoW post. Here's an update.

My Night Elf Moha... err... Hunter is now Level 42, and I'm currently try to raise gold to get my mount, so I can actually keep up with my guildmates. I have just purchased the Riding ability (which was 76 gold - and where the majority of the money went), and I have about 3 gold left. AND, I only need 9 gold to purchase my mount - SO CLOSE!

Basically, what I've been doing is farming the Deadmines. The Deadmines is an instance in the game that if taken at the level it was meant to be taken at (levels 18-24) you would need a 5-man group in order to make it. I, however, am at level 42, and I soloed it easily. And there are a lot of Green drops and a bunch of Epic drops (that soulbound, sadly, so I can't sell them at the Auction House), but I figure, I'll auction what I can, and probably someone will want the equipment.

I'm almost there. Once I get the money for my mount, I can start doing quests again. And keep up with the rest of my guild.

No comments: