Saturday, November 08, 2008

My new home...

Well, Sorta.

I finally decided to take the plunge, and pay to transfer my level 70 Hunter off the PvP-Bleeding Hollow server, and move it to the PvE-Trollbane server.

And I couldn't be happier.

I was able to, in one hour, run 20 daily quests and get over 100g for my time. Something that would have taken me at LEAST 3-4 hours (if I didn't give up) on the PvP server.

The process was pretty painless as well. From the time I put through the request to the point at which I could actually play on the new server was about 45 minutes. So 25 dollars and 45 minutes later, I was actually having playing again.

I also took the gold and purchased a Guild Charter, got my 9 signatures, and started up The Dragon Guard on the new server. So when Damastus, Pipsie, Rellas, Ransue, Grothen, and Arlilith get the money to come over, the guild will be ready for them to go.

You know, I really am looking forward to running the guild for the time being - Most of the people that signed are low-level characters, so I think it'll be great to help them out, and hopefully they will like the gameplay that we (the guild) are accustomed to.

No comments: