Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ugh

I had a really sucky day.

It seems that this happens in every job I’ve ever held.  No matter what I do, I always end up doing something that…

I don’t know how to explain it.  I love my job.  But there are days that I just don’t give a flying fuck about it.  Today was one of those days.  I do my best to make sure the department runs smoothly, and it seems that I ALWAYS end up fucking things up and inserting my foot in my mouth.

I was depressed all day… I didn’t eat lunch (which is a bad thing for me)… I was mad at myself for being so down, and I know I didn’t come off as being in a good mood.  I wasn’t pissed or anything, but I didn’t talk all day (until I got reeled into a pizza conversation… which I’m kinda getting tired of – I don’t even work for Domino’s anymore)… 

I don’t know why this happens.  I’ll go months without being depressed.  But then all of a sudden, it’ll hit me, and I can’t do a damn thing about it.  I don’t think it’s clinical depression, only because it’s not all the time.  I’m pretty sure it’s normal to be in a funk, but for it to be such a deep funk so quickly… I don’t know what to think….

No comments: