Sunday, November 02, 2003

Even More General Stuff...

1) "Asps! Very dangerous... You go first!" I LOVE my Indiana Jones DVD set. I love the 4th disk with the 3 1/2 HOUR documentary on the making of the three films, but the only thing that would have made it better would be a directors commentary on each DVD. Alas, they didn't include one (but wouldn't it have been awesome?).

2) Damn you Blizzard Software!!! No longer am I able to breeze through Diablo II: Lord of Destruction with my Assassin! I just installed the 1.10 patch, and I like the changes to some of the features. But they did ramp up the difficulty a bit (at least that's how it seems)

3) South Park rocks. I just saw the lastest episode where Cartman forms a Christian Rock Band. Way funny. Now the ironic thing is I consider myself a Christian, but unlike a most Christians I know, I understand the meaning of Satire and Comedy.

4) Domino's is field testing a new product within the next month in the Maine Stores. Salads. Which would be fantastic (because I'd eat salads everyday), but we have a hard enoguh time with the products that we have, and our store is WAY too small.

5) An I finally realized why I like BOTH the Sci-Fi Mini-series and the Theatrical Release of Frank Herbert's Dune. I like the theatrical release because Patrick Stewart does a fantastic job playing Gurney Halleck, and I like Sci-Fi's truer interpretation of the book.

No comments: