Saturday, October 18, 2008

Muppets! (Cheers!) and Mounts (Jeers..)

Well I finally found a program that will convert my Muppet Show DVD's into iPod movie format - without the annoying 6 second audio delay.  DVDFab is a great conversion utility that allow you to basically convert DVD's into ANY format conceivable. And it works like a  charm, and I'm planning on finishing off the 7 DVD's I have left.

My mounts on the other hand are still nowhere to be seen.

I received an in-game email from Blizzard saying that I would be receiving an e-mail with all the mounts/vanity pets that I had.  That was over 36 hours ago.  Now it's not something that I'll quit the game over, but it is something that annoys the frickin' hell outta me.

The Achievements however are starting to be a lot of fun.  Today I basically toured Azeroth and Outlands, collecting Hallow's End Candy (and 3g 75s on the side from each inn) , and I earned 50 achievement points. 10 points for all the inns in Outland, Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, and a bonus 20 for completing all there.  It's pretty dang fun. :)

No comments: