Wednesday, February 11, 2009

in which I list my movies

Time for my quasi-pseudo-annual list of movies I want to see (but will probably have to wait until they come out on DVD)

February – Taken.

March – Watchmen, Race to Witch Mountain, Monsters vs. Aliens.

April – Nothing…

May – X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Star Trek, Angels & Demons, Terminator Salvation, Up.

June – Land of the Lost

July – Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, The Taking of Pelham 123,

August – G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Inglorious Basterds,

September – Nothing yet

October – Nothing yet.

November – The Wolf Man, 2012

December – The Lovely Bones

So if this year is anything like last year – I’m going to be going to the movies at least 6 times in 7 weeks.

No comments: