Friday, January 16, 2009

Chuck/Heather are awesome

I love my friends.

Yesterday, I came home to my disorganized apartment to find that the landlord started to do the extra work on my electricity.

We agreed that he would install 3 new overhead lights in my apartment – One in each of the bedrooms, and one in the living room.  “Fantastic” I thought. “Now I can get rid of the lamps that I had to buy.”

Only one problem.  Although they had enough forsight to cover my computer from the dust/debris that came out of my ceiling, they neglected to cover my ceramic heater that I use to heat the bedroom.

So here I am at 8:00 last night, no heat, and Chuck just dropped me off from his place.

So I call him back, tell him my plight, and he was nice and gracious enough to come BACK over, pick me up and take me to Wal-Mart (which didn’t have any heaters) and then to Lowe’s (which did, and I got there 1 minute before closing), to get a new heater for me.

I don’t know what I would have done if he hadn’t been able to give me a lift.

Chuck, Heather, Charlie and Annie – you guys are a godsend, and I love you all.

No comments: