Saturday, September 20, 2008

Plans for Saturday

This is going to sound really boring.

But It's time to winterize my apartment!

I rent a 2 bedroom apartment, but I have electric heat. Which gets very expensive over the cold Maine winters.

So I move my bed into my computer room, and only heat one room during the winter. 

But (there is always a 'but'), the process is not easy.  First I have to clean.  Now I'm not a complete pig, but I am a single guy living on my own.  So I tend not to keep my apartment sparkling clean. So today's agenda looks like this.

1) Clean my computer room, and move my bookcases into the living room.

2) Move my headstand, bed,  and dresser into the computer room.

3) Arrange the computer room so it's not a complete disaster area.

4) Collapse in bed and watch some QI on the computer.

Tomorrow, I'll post my results! :)

No comments: